Things that are great!
- Cool looking buildings
- Lizards with hats
Lab 2 Questions
- What is a server? How is it different than a standard computer?
- A server is a computer that is meant to store information, instead of being used as a day to day use device.
- What are the tags needed for HTML tables?
- "tr" defines a row, and "td" defines a cell. These are the two major ones we have learned so far.
- What does an iFrame allow you to do?
- An iFrame allows you to access another website through a bit of code on another site.
- What does the "a" tag do?
- It allows you to put links in your website, in the form of text or embedded in a picture.
- What does the "tr" tag do?
- It adds a row to a table, as the "tr" stands for "table row".